Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Simple Things in Life

There are so many simple things in life that I just love.  I have recently started making cookie dough and not wanting to bake the actual cookie.  So I have taken the egg out so I don't worry about getting sick...lol.  Sad, but its sooo good!

Caleb and his undewear...lol.....We keep debating on potty training with Caleb.  Last night we put him in just some little underwear with sports stuff all over them, he sure thought he was cute strutting around.  He was though.  Not quite getting the potty training, but we will keep introducing it to him.  Here is a pic of my cute underwearing boy:




One with all my boys!


Naps! Caleb, Grayson and I all had long naps...Grayson is actually still napping.  I love naps, just don't get them enough.  Kids don't know how lucky they are. 

Spaghetti......we are having that for supper tonight, and I can't wait.  We have spaghetti quite a bit, so you wouldn't think I would want it.  Wrong, it sounds delish...lol

One last thing that I love that is simple....being swept away by Mark.  He asked my parents to come down next weekend to watch the kids so we can go camping.  Can't wait....to see my folks and to go spend some time with Marky! Can't wait!

Amazing how I am still so crazy about that boy after 9 years.  He drives me crazy somedays, but I still love em. 

Have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. love your blog! How cute is he in his big boy unders!!!

    ReplyDelete